How To View Private or Locked Facebook Photos


Now a days few peoples  hide their profile pictures for some security reason.Now I will explain how to View Private or Locked Facebook profile photos in full size.


Steps To Follow

Step1: Go facebook Login page and Login to your account

Step2:Type your friend name or whom you want,in facebook search box


Step3:Right click on the picture and select (open image in new window)


Step4:Remove the selected text in the URL like this image and press enter





This is Private or locked image URL,remove the selected url and hit enter


Step5:


  The URL will show the full Size image





About Author


Hi,I am .I spend most of my time working here in Windows Trickzz,I give cool stuff about Internet and Hacking tricks and Technology.Follow us on | Facebook| Twitter
View all posts by Author →

0 comments:

 
Top