How To View 18+ videos on YouTube Without Sign in

Hi,Friends I Will Explain How To View 18+ videos on YouTube Without Sign in .Basically you must Signing in for age verification,then only you can able to watch the video in Youtube,But now you follow the below steps to unblock the video

Steps To Follow

Step1: Go to Youtube Get the video Url and Copy the link after the equal to(=) like I did Below the image

 


Step 2: In this 18+ youtube unblock link replace the Selected (youtubeurl)

      
 Link : ( "http://www.youtube.com/v/youtubeurl?fs=1 ")

Step 3: Paste the link above you copied in (step 1).Now your Url Shown like this 

       

About Author


Hi,I am .I spend most of my time working here in Windows Trickzz,I give cool stuff about Internet and Hacking tricks and Technology.Follow us on | Facebook| Twitter
View all posts by Author →

0 comments:

 
Top